jueves, 14 de marzo de 2013

Reading. Writing. Enjoying. ♥


the world of fashion // the world of clothing // sociological theories of fashion 
culture in fashion - fashion in culture // fashion and identity // ZARA 

Here there is a whole bunch of very recommended books. If you have read any of them, let me know your views, or if you are interested, I write down the ISBN for you if you wanna really find them.
If you can recommend me others, please, let me know as well, hehe. Thanks! 

/// 

el mundo de la moda // el mundo de la vestimenta // teorías sociológicas de la moda 
cultura en la moda - moda en la cultura // moda e identidad // ZARA

Aquí hay un buen puñado de libros muy recomendables. Si has leído alguno, hazme saber lo que piensas, o si estás interesado/a te escribo la ISBN por si los quieres buscar. Si me puedes recomendar alguno más, dímelo porfaa, jeje. ¡Gracias!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario